Are you tired of losing track of your article or book submissions?
Have many good ideas sunk into obscurity?
Do you wish you had your own personal assistant?
Let The Organized Writer™ help.
In 1994 I realized my writing projects were lost in the mess in my office. I had no way of keeping track of which publishers I sent manuscripts submissions. So I developed The Organized Writer: A Record Keeper for Busy Writers.™ The original program consisted of hard copy charts with details needed to track manuscripts. I’m now excited to bring this proven system into the modern age of technology.
Web-based, The Organized Writer™ allows you to:
- list details on every book, article, or writing project that you’re working on.
- keep track of where and to whom you submit manuscripts.
- cross reference your projects with publishing houses, editors, and markets.
- link to a project’s location on your computer.
- store contact information.
- keep track of time, income, and expenses.
- share files with multiple writers in your family.
- collect and store market information.
- map out ideas for future projects.
- network with other writers and build your platform (under development).
All this for $9.95 per month! Save $20 with a full year subscription of $99.
This web-based program will inspire you to write and submit over and over. Never again lose an idea or track of a manuscript.
Carla Williams, author, speaker, and workshop leader, has writing credits in curriculum, devotions, short stories, and numerous articles. She has authored or co-authored 24 books (11 with traditional publishers and 13 self-published), including As You Walk Along the Way, My Bible Dress-Up Book, and Ears to Hear: Hearing the Voice of God by Way of the Cross. She enjoys helping writers and editors through her position as Editorial and Publicity Director for WinePress Publishing Group.